Sedona Hotels and Inns
Matterhorn Lodge – affordable Uptown Sedona (best location) lodging owned by long time Sedona residents the “Wammer Family”
Sky Ranch Lodge – affordable/mid-range hotel situated atop Airport Mesa
Sedona Reál Inn & Suites – All Suites Hotel in West Sedona (dog friendly too!)
Best Western Arroyo Roble Hotel – Mid-Range hotel in Uptown Sedona
Enchantment Resort and Spa – 5Star Resort set among the red rocks – Hands down the best place to stay (if you can afford it!)
El Portal Sedona – maybe I spoke too soon – This is a swanky luxury B&B – handcrafted luxury resort near Tlaquepaque
Things to do in Sedona
- Bike and Bean– THE place for trail info, rental bikes, bike repair, and cappuccinos in Sedona/VOC. Santa Cruz bikes
- Over the Edge Sports – Newest MTB shop in West Sedona. Great guys, great trail info. Featuring Niner bikes. Host of the Sedona MTB Festival
- Sedona Destination Adventures – Will Geurts – local MTB legend hosts beginners to pro riders all over Sedona’s trail system.
- Pink Jeep Tours – Granddaddy of all Jeep companies in Sedona – and featuring the best trip in town “Broken Arrow”
- Red Rock Jeep Tours – 2nd Fiddle to Pink, but they have the 2nd best tour in town featuring “Soldiers Pass
- When the day’s done – check out Famous Pizza OR 1902 (the bar at Whole Foods) for the best craft beer selection in town!
Places to Visit in Sedona
- Red Rock State Park – 3 miles southwest of Sedona along the shores of Oak Creek
- Slide Rock State Park – Sedona’s most famous attraction – just 7 miles north of Uptown Sedona on 89A
- Palatki Heritage Site – Southwest Native American dwelling site and rock art near Sedona
- Tlaquepaque Shopping Village – Traditional Arts and Crafts Village – “The Art of Sedona”
Local Verde Valley Wineries
- Page Springs Cellars – my favorite… and the favorite of most critics and locals!
- Arizona Stronghold Vineyards
- Caduceus Cellars
- Chateau Tumbleweed
- Fire Mountain
- Javelina Leap
- Pillsbury Wine Co.
Sedona Lenders/Mortage Brokers
- Pinnacle Capital Mortgage – Jonathan Burgueno is sharp and never drops the ball – a great partner for you when you’re ready to buy a home!
Sedona Builders /General Contractors
- Biermann Construction – Commercial or Residential, Dave can do it all. CA native, but lived in Sedona for YEARS (killer Mountain Biker too!)
- Dwell Well – Greg Van Dam is a fantastic remodeling contractor, all around good guy, and probably a better rider than Dave!
- Westfork Construction – Rick and Randy Morris have been building Sedona’s finest homes for years (but they lose points as neither ride… Just kidding)
- DeTar Construction – Joel DeTar has built luxury homes in Sedona forever… and is a local philanthropist and stand up guy.
- CDR Construction – Kevin Dunlap was Sedona’s first city manager and wrote the standards and guidelines for local building – he knows them better than anyone!
SEDONA REAL ESTATE AND BUSINESS
- Coldwell Banker Sedona Realtor – “Rick Wesselhoff is hands down the best agent in Sedona.” -his friends and family
- Sedona Red Rock News – Sedona’s newspaper and the place to find out local info (if you’re buying property here – consider subscribing NOW so that you know what’s going on in your future hometown)
- Sedona Chamber of Commerce – VisitSedona.com – THE resource for all info about Sedona
- Coldwell Banker First Affiliate Realtor Karen Dunlap is Sedona’s Top Agent